Women have always wanted to move fat from their waist or thighs to their breasts. Lipo sculpture, for breast augmentation and reshaping of the breast to create a long-lasting and natural result.
Fat grafting to the breast consists of two procedures performed on the same day: first harvesting the fat and then placement into the breasts. To begin, a substantial amount of fat is removed with a small syringe. Then, the harvested fat is injected meticulously through four tiny 1/8 inch incisions using blunt infiltration cannulas.
Fat transfer to the breasts has many advantages over implants, but the major advantages are:
- Fat is completely natural substance that comes from your own body
- Harvesting of the fat can be used to enhance your shape
- The breast can be sculpted and shaped
- There are minimal incisions with this procedure, which reduces the possibility of scarring.
- Fat grafting to the breasts can be used to disguise breast implants that do not look natural.
Breast Augmentation by using the Lipo sculpture technique takes much longer than traditional breast augmentation. The procedure typically takes four to six hours to complete. The fragile fatty tissue must be harvested slowly and gently. The fat is then placed into the breast not only so that it will create as aesthetic, natural appearance, but also so that the newly transplanted fat has a chance to survive.
Is Breast Fat Graft for you?
Women who are healthy and has enough body fat have chosen this procedure with our surgeon to help them achieve a modest increase in their breast size. Our experienced plastic surgeon is available to give you consultation and evaluate the suitability of the procedure for you. Please contact us to arrange for an appointment.